How To Get There
Please note that SHUTTLE BUS SERVICES WILL ONLY RUN FOR A LIMITED TIME IN THE MORNING. Please refer to the table below for timings.
We strongly encourage participants to take public transport/shuttle bus services/taxi on the event day. We recommend taking the North-South Line or Circle Line to Marina Bay MRT station and taking the shuttle bus from Exit A to Marina Barrage.
As the shuttle bus will run for a limited time only, please take note of the timings for the last shuttle bus and plan accordingly.
DIRECTIONS TO MARINA BARRAGE (START POINT):
SBS Bus 400
0700hrs - 2330hrs (Frequency of 15-20 mins)
1) Alight at Tanjong Pagar Station and take Bus 400 in front of
International Plaza (03223)
2) Alight at Marina Bay Station or Downtown Station and take Bus 400 at Marina Bay Financial Centre (03391) along Marina Boulevard.
Click here for more information on Bus 400 schedule.
1. FROM AYER RAJAH EXPRESSWAY (AYE) IN THE DIRECTION TOWARDS THE CITY
1.1 Continue onto Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE)
1.2 Take Exit 2 onto Central Boulevard
1.3 Turn right to Marina Gardens Drive
2. FROM EAST COAST PARKWAY (ECP) AND KALLANG-PAYA LEBAR EXPRESSWAY (KPE) IN THE DIRECTION TOWARDS THE CITY
2.1 Continue onto Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE)
2.2 Take Exit 3 onto Central Boulevard
2.3 Turn right into Marina Gardens Drive
3. FROM ECP/NICOLL HIGHWAY IN THE DIRECTION TOWARDS THE CITY
3.1 Continue onto Sheares Avenue
3.2 Take Sheares Avenue Exit 17A
3.3 Turn left to Marina Gardens Drive